My travel visa requires medical and evacuation/repatriation coverage or I require a Schengen Visa letter. Does Trawick International offer the required coverage and letter?

Yes. On the Safe Travels insurance plans Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation are covered. A link to a visa letter is included with every purchase confirmation.

The Travel Insurance Experts